Know who you're not doing Business With!
Companies spend significantly on driving traffic to their sites. Unfortunately, they have no immediate way to identify who those visitors are. Online InSite from MOV Digital Media has blown up the lead generation and analytical space. Considering that only 3% of site visitors identify themselves, imagine the sales opportunities if you could identify the company name and contact information for the other 97%?
How it helps your bottom line
Your company has a site presence, but how do you shed light on these anonymous visitors and turn them into actionable leads? If someone is visiting your site, they are showing great interest in your product and have a propensity to transact. Online InSite provides the marketer a way to identify those formerly anonymous visitors and turn them into sales opportunities. These leads can be exported to your existing CRM tool for sales staff to follow up on or can be nurtured within MOV Digital Media's four channel acquisition and remarketing platform. Online InSite determines how people got to your site, where they spent their time while there, what they are looking for and how they navigate. These insights will help you make informed decisions to improve the effectiveness of your site. Additionally, these insights can be used within a contact strategy leveraging mobile messaging, SMS Text, e-mail and direct mail based on the now known visitor attributes to generate warmer leads for your sales force.